Beautifil II LS
Low shrinking pasty composite for anterior and posterior restorations
Beautifil II LS (Low Shrinkage) has been developed based on the proven Beautifil II; it guarantees dentists low shrinkage and maximum aesthetics. The most remarkable feature of this pasty universal composite is its unique polymerisation shrinkage of just 0.85 percent by volume*. In addition, its polishability is excellent, and it optimally matches the shade of the natural tooth structure.
The material contains bioactive S-PRG fillers acting as a sustainable source and reservoir of fluoride at the same time; they durably release and recharge this trace element depending on its concentration in the mouth – for a restorative treatment characterised by long-term stability and caries prevention. The use of Beautifil II LS in combination with the all-in-one adhesive BeautiBond, which is well-matched to the system, will further enhance the caries-preventive effect of the S-PRG filler technology.
Beautifil II LS features a well-balanced chameleon effect in both dentine and enamel, thanks to its natural light reflection. Furthermore, this light-cured universal composite can easily and quickly be polished to a long-lasting surface gloss.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Repairs of restorations and dentures
- Low shrinkage (< 1 %) and shrinkage stress
- Excellent polishability and long-lasting gloss
- High abrasion resistance and antagonist-friendly surface hardness
- Natural light transmission and diffusion
- Sustainable fluoride release and recharge
- Shade range identical with Beautifil II
Polymerisation shrinkage: 0.85 % by volume according to ISO 17304:2013 (E)
Shrinkage stress: 10.9 MPa
Compressive strength: 364 MPa
Flexural strength: 117 MPa
Vickers hardness: 46 HV
Wear: 1.41 % by wt.
Filler load: 82.9 % by wt.
Depth of cure: 2.4 mm
Radiopacity: 2.0 Al:mm
* Polymerisation shrinkage tested to ISO 17304:2013 (E)
Beautifil II LSBestell-Nr.: Y2270 - Y2283
Syringe: 4 g
Beautifil II LS TipsBestell-Nr.: Y2284 - Y2297
20 tips 0,25 g each
Beautifil II LS
Order Information as PDF-Datei