EyeSpecial C-II – Digital camera for professional dental photography
The EyeSpecial C-II camera was especially developed for the use in the dental surgery or laboratory and meets all demands of dental photography, be it routine, risk or orthodontic cases, be it intraoral, patient documentation or in-lab use. The ergonomically designed compact camera is smart, ultra-light, does not require any accessories like external flashes and can be held with just one hand.
With a 12 megapixels sensor and 5 times optical zoom, the camera is state of the art; it combines an easy and secure handling with a wide range of applications. Eight preset shooting modes guarantee brilliant image quality from any angle. The LCD touch screen and the intuitive display facilitate the handling.
Modern design, ergonomic handling
Contrary to bulky SLR cameras, this ultra light compact camera doesn’t require additional accessories like flashes or lenses and can be operated with one hand, freeing the other to hold the cheek retractor or mirror. The EyeSpecial C-II allows you to effortlessly capture precise dental images anytime and anywhere you are.
Comfortable, compact and compatible
Easily captured and scrolled through: The images can be viewed on the 3.5” LCD touch screen display with its intuitive menu and the desired options chosen. With help of the playback programme the images can be rendered and specific areas of the image can be marked.
The scope of supply includes:
- 49 mm close-up lens by Kenko, lens cap
- 4 GB SDHC memory card
- Video cable
- Hand strap
- SHOFU grey card
- 4 AA batteries
- Easy handling with 8 preset shooting modes
- Anti-shake technology
- Precise and accurate images with impressive depth of field up to the second molar
- One-hand operation
- Water resistant and disinfectable
- Only 465 g total weight
Features at a Glance
- 3.5 inch LCD touch screen
- Compatible with Wi-Fi SD card for instant image transfer to wireless devices
- Built in auto-focus with 5x optical zoom
- Anti-shake function
- Contrasting intraoral pictures in brilliant quality
- Proprietary FlashMatic system with automatic flash adjustment
- Accurate rendition of dental shades
- Auto cropping function
- Built in infra-red, UV and anti-reflection filters
- Water and chemical resistant frame
Free SureFile photo management software efficiently archives patient images and patient ID management function to register patient specific unique ID. Here you can download the SureFile photo management.
The current Firmware (Ver.2.30.01) of the EyeSpecial C-Ⅱ you can download here:
EyeSpecial C-IIBestell-Nr.: 5130
Camera EyeSpecial C-II
High performance Kenko 49 mm macro lens
4 GB SDHC card
Flash calibration card
4 AA batteries
Quick reference guide
Important safety instructions