Digital camera for professional dental photography
The EyeSpecial C-III digital camera is designed specifically for use in dental practices and laboratories. It meets all requirements of dental photography whether routine, high-risk or orthodontic patients, intraoral photography, case documentation or laboratory application. This compact and light-weight camera does not need any additional flash or lens components. It can easily be held with one hand, freeing the other to hold a cheek retractor or a mirror.
With a 12-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 10 times optical zoom, the camera features state-of-the-art digital technology; at the same time, it combines easy and safe handling with a wide range of indications.
The delivery includes the camera plus:
- Close-up lens (49 mm) by Kenko, lens cap
- 4 AA batteries
- 4 GB SDHC memory card
- Hand strap
- Video cable
- SHOFU gray card
- Ease of use thanks to eight dental shooting modes
- Precise and detailed photographs with excellent depth of field ranging to the second molar
- One-handed operation, even with medical gloves
- Water-resistant and easy to disinfect
- Lightweight: approx. 590 grams
Easy and straightforward
The eight preset shooting modes of the EyeSpecial C-III ensure ease of use with optimal results and consistent image quality.
The 3.5” LCD touchscreen with intuitive menu navigation allows the user to directly view the images taken and easily select the desired options. Eg the display options can be used to edit photos or highlight certain image areas.
Consistently great brilliance
The exceptional depth of field, specifically centred on the point of focus of the dental photography, ensures high-contrast intraoral images of outstanding brilliance. And the intelligent FlashMatic system with automatic flash setting provides consistent exposure control and true-colour images, for lifelike reproduction of tooth shades.
Features at a glance
- Low-noise 12-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Large LCD touchscreen
- Uploading of photographs with a wireless SD card
- Integrated autofocus system with 10 times optical zoom
- Proprietary FlashMatic system with automatic flash adjustment
- Lifelike reproduction of tooth shades
- Integrated crop function
Firmware (Ver.2.70.01) EyeSpecial C-II:
Firmware (Ver.1.05.02) EyeSpecial C-III (not suitable for EyeSpecial C-II):
Free SureFile photo management software efficiently archives patient images and patient ID management function to register patient specific unique ID. Here you can download the SureFile photo management.
– – –
Here is our EyeSpecial C-III Tutorial, we explain our Dental Camera in 16 videos.