Due to the discontinuation of production, Solidex single components are no longer available.
Light curing micro hybrid composite
Solidex features a ceramic filler load of more than 53 % and has proved its reliability as a c&b material in years of clinical use. It is characterised by high abrasion resistance and well-balanced elasticity, and almost unconditionally recommended for numerous anterior and posterior indications.
- Crowns and bridges, telescopic and tapered crowns
- Attachement works, implants
- Long term temporaries
- Occlusal facings (up to 2nd premolar)
- Veneers, inlays, onlays in the premolar region
- Modifying conventional acrylic teeth
- Pleasant viscosity and modelling properties
- Porcelain like aesthetics
- Very good polishablity and colour stability