Due to the discontinuation of production, Solidex single components will only be available until the end of 2022.
Do you already know our alternatives Ceramage and Ceramage UP?
Light curing micro hybrid composite
Solidex features a ceramic filler load of more than 53 % and has proved its reliability as a c&b material in years of clinical use. It is characterised by high abrasion resistance and well-balanced elasticity, and almost unconditionally recommended for numerous anterior and posterior indications.
- Crowns and bridges, telescopic and tapered crowns
- Attachement works, implants
- Long term temporaries
- Occlusal facings (up to 2nd premolar)
- Veneers, inlays, onlays in the premolar region
- Modifying conventional acrylic teeth
- Pleasant viscosity and modelling properties
- Porcelain like aesthetics
- Very good polishablity and colour stability
Solidex -> Ceramage & Ceramage UP Conversion Chart
Enlarge Solidex conversion chart or download the conversion chart as a PDF file.