Composite teeth for full and partial dentures
The sculptured tooth shape and anatomical design of Veracia anterior and posterior teeth guarantee multifunctional purposes and provide an unlimited suitability for all standard setup techniques of full and partial dentures.
Veracia artificial teeth cannot be compared to conventional acrylic teeth. Based on the technology of the proven Solidex c&b composite system, the teeth consist of micro filled hybrid composite. By combining organic and inorganic fillers in the composite matrix, an extraordinary abrasion resistance is achieved.
- Full denture prosthetics
- Implant restorations
- Telescopic restorations
- Attachment works
- Cr-Co dentures
- Lively surface structure, matching the morphology of natural teeth
- Multifunctional use for all standard set-up techniques
- Limited variety of moulds for easier choice of anterior and posterior teeth as well as economical storage
- Excellent match with the VITA* Classical Shade System
- Tooth to tooth occlusion
- Tooth to two teeth occlusion
- Balanced and lingualised occlusion
- Incisal and canine-guided occlusion
- Sequential guidance
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.
Order Information & Shapes as a PDF File