Fully anatomical composite teeth for full and partial dentures
Veracia anterior and posterior composite teeth are manufactured using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology, based on the anatomical parameters of natural teeth – for exceptional, impressive aesthetics and lifelike surface structures.
The teeth are multifunctional, can be used in all standard setup techniques for complete and partial dentures without limitations, and meet the ever-increasing demand of patients for aesthetic and functional prosthodontic solutions.
- Full denture prosthetics
- Implant restorations
- Telescopic restorations
- Attachment works
- Cr-Co dentures
- Lively surface structure, matching the morphology of natural teeth
- Multifunctional use for all standard set-up techniques
- Limited variety of moulds for easier choice of anterior and posterior teeth as well as economical storage
- Excellent match with the VITA* Classical Shade System
- Tooth to tooth occlusion
- Tooth to two teeth occlusion
- Balanced and lingualised occlusion
- Incisal and canine-guided occlusion
- Sequential guidance
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.
Order Information & Shapes as a PDF File