Fluorescent porcelain stains for internal and external modifications
The ready-to-use Vintage Art paste stains impress with their micro-fine particle structure and ideal consistency. They exhibit excellent application properties and achieve outstanding coverage.
The stains are recommended for the internal and external shade modification of all high-fusing metal porcelains. They can also be applied on all high-fusing metal free ceramic restorations with zirconia and alumina frameworks, CAD/CAM porcelain blocks, press porcelains and ceramic teeth.
- Pressed all-ceramic: Veneers, inlays/onlays, crowns/bridges
- CAD/CAM all-ceramic: Feldspar blanks, alumina and zirconia blanks
- Metal-free and metal-bonded procelains: CTE range of 6.0-16.0 x 10-6K-1, firing temperature approx. 880 °C
- Compatible with all high fusing porcelains
- Easy to use paste stains
- Wide variety of intensive and effect shades
- Fluorescent glazing paste
- Base Color Stains: 9 primary and secondary shades as well as achromatic colours for the adjustment of the hue
- Color Stains: 12 effect shades for the adjustment of all individual shades
- Shade Stains / Foundation Shade Stains: 10 shades for surface staining of the tooth shades according to the shade group of the shade guide
Product & Order Information as a PDF File