Vintage LD Press
Ingots for the production of all-ceramic restorations
Vintage LD Press is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic in form of ingots for pressing inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns and anterior bridges. The press ingots have a high mechanical strength and are available in four different translucencies.
- T (Trans): high translucency in three shades for producing smaller restorations like inlays, onlays and veneers in the staining technique
- MT (Middle Trans): middle translucency in all VITA* Classical shades for the cut-back, layering or staining technique
- LO (Low Opacity): low opacity in five colours for individual abutments or slightly discoloured preparations
- MO (Middle Opacity): middle opacity in three shades for production of frameworks for strongly discoloured preparations
For pressing crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and anterior bridges (up to three units without molars)
- Long term stability due to high mechanical strength
- Simple and efficient handling
- 4 different translucencies for natural aesthetics, independent of the die colour
- Can be combined with Vintage LD layering porcelain and Vintage Art LF stains
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.