Micro ceramic system for all high-fusing alloys
Vintage MP is an ultra-fine micro ceramic for veneering all conventional, high-fusing PFM alloys, whether high, semi or non precious, with a recommended CTE range of 13.6 to 15.2 x 10-6K-1. Thanks to a special production process, the porcelain is adapted to the diffused light reflection of natural enamel and dentine.
In addition to the tooth-like diffused light reflection provided by the porcelain structure it also offers a leucite-reinforced crystalline structure with particular temperature-resistant colour pigments in the crystal and glass phases compared to conventional ceramics, even after several firings, hence preserving colour brilliance and depth effect of the porcelain.
- Above average bonding strength with all PFM alloys using the orange-coloured Base Opaque
- Exceptional colour stability
- Extremely fine paste opaques provide superb cover characteristics
- Low shrinkage during firing and homogeneous, dense surfaces
- Intensive fluorescent margin and cervical trans powders
- Versatile applicable opalescent incisal and Effect powders
Veneering of all conventional, high-fusing PFM alloys
Product & Order Information as a PDF File