Vintage MP Uni-Layer
Universal single-layer micro PFM porcelain
With this innovative one layer porcelain full anatomical anterior and posterior restorations can be produced efficiently.
Perfectly balancing light diffusion and chroma, this porcelain combines the optical characteristics of dentine and incisal powders in one material – for a harmonious shade progression and the illusion of depth.
- Quick and easy single-layer technique
- Simple correction options
- All 20 shades of the VITA* Classical Shade System can be reproduced with only 2 powders and the Vintage MP paste opaques
- Above average bonding strength with all PFM alloys using the orange-coloured Base Opaque
- Exceptional colour stability
- Extremely fine paste opaques provide superb cover characteristics
- Low shrinkage during firing and homogeneous, dense surfaces
- Intensive fluorescent margin and cervical trans powders
- Versatile applicable opalescent incisal and Effect powders
Veneering of all conventional, high-fusing PFM alloys, whether high, semi or non precious, with a recommended CTE range of 13.6 to 15.2 x 10-6K-1
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.