Fluoride-releasing self-adhesive resin cement
BeautiCem SA is a universally usable, self-etching and self-adhesive resin cement capable of releasing and recharging fluoride thanks to its S-PRG filler particles. This dual-cure luting material easily, quickly and reliably cements all indirect restoratives and all types of restorations suitable for adhesive cementation to natural tooth structure, without the need for separate phosphoric acid etching, priming or bonding of enamel and dentine.
Consistant mixing quality
BeautiCem SA is available in two colours, Clear and Ivory, and comes in a dual-barrel syringe with auto-mix tips, consistently mixing the cement at the correct ratio and without any air inclusions. The ideal viscosity of this non-sticky cement ensures controlled delivery and accurate restoration placement.
The ideal viscosity of this non-sticky cement ensures controlled delivery and accurate restoration placement.
- Durable bond to a wide range of materials
- No need for separate phosphoric acid etching, priming or bonding of enamel and dentine
- Outstanding physical properties
- High translucency for aesthetically challenging cases
- Low layer thickness (11.8 µm)
Thanks to its thixotropic flow behaviour, the material forms an even, bubble-free layer which is only 11.8 µm thick, making restoration margins virtually undetectable.
Careful control of the refractive index provides outstanding translucency for aesthetically challenging cases. And excellent radiopacity facilitates diagnoses in future examinations.
- All-ceramic inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Dentures made with precious, semiprecious and non-precious alloys, also with titanium
- PFM crowns and bridges
- CAD/CAM restorations
- Indirect-composite inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- All-ceramic, composite and metal restorations on implant abutments
- Various kinds of metal and composite post & cores
Product & Order Information as a PDF File