SHOFU Universal Primer
Primer for bonding resin to metal, zirconia or alumina
SHOFU Universal Primer reliably and durably bonds resins to all dental alloys, zirconia and alumina – even without the use of retention beads!
The primer can be applied intraorally and always ensures excellent bond strengths when used in combination with the light-cured opaque pastes of the SHOFU Universal Opaque system.
- Strong bond without the need for retention beads
- For all dental alloys and zirconia-based frameworks
- For intraoral and extraoral use
- Easy and quick handling without any additional equipment
SHOFU Universal Primer can be used to treat a wide range of substrates, including all precious and nonprecious alloys, zirconia and alumina, and features easy and efficient handling. It is the universally reliable solution for bonding to CAD/CAM frameworks.
- Application of SHOFU Universal Opaque to metal frameworks
- Intraoral and extraoral repair of fractured restorations
- Bonding of denture base resin to metal bases or attachments
- Cementation of gold/zirconia inlays, crowns and bridges with resin cement
- Bonding of resin to orthodontic appliances