Universal dual-cure cementation system
ResiCem is a radiopaque, dual-cure, resin-based, adhesive cementation system with self-conditioning Primers A and B, suitable for all types of indirect restorative materials.
ResiCem comes in a convenient 5 ml dual-barrel syringe with mixing tips for consistently perfect dosing, mixing and dispensing onto or into the restoration. Thanks to its advantageous consistency, the cement paste flows very easily even under light pressure, which facilitates the placement of the restoration into its final position. The material can be applied in films as thin as nine micrometres, so that the cementation will not cause any bite elevation or compromise the marginal integrity initially achieved.
- Self-conditioning Primers A and B
- Efficient handling
- Very good marginal integrity
- Consistently high bond strengths – irrespective of the curing method used
- Easy application and excess removal
- Adhesive cementation of alumina and zirconia restorations, porcelain or indirect composite veneers, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and indirect metal-reinforced restorations
- Cementation of various types of posts or core build-up materials