Porcelain system for all available zircon oxide frameworks
Vintage ZR is a fine structured, leucite reinforced micro porcelain for metal free restorations. The natural feldspar based structure guarantees a secure bond to all zircon oxide frameworks and a very high stability and strength of the aesthetic restorations.
- High-fusing Opaque Liner (960 °C) secure the bond to the zircon oxide framework and are the shade basis of the restoration
- Impressive aesthetics by natural translucency and opalescence
- Excellent shade match to natural teeth and to the VITA* Classical Shade System
- Extensive range of translucent incisal and effect powders
- Low investment cost due to modular system components
- Constant CTE of about 9.3 x 10-6K-1, even after several firings
Facing of all crown and bridge constructions made of zirconia
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.