Vintage Prime Press
High-strength lithium disilicate glass ceramic with new HDIL technology
Vintage Prime Press is the new high-strength lithium disilicate glass ceramic for the production of outstandingly aesthetic crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and 3-unit anterior bridges. A new process, creating an interlocked crystal structure in the glass matrix, gives Vintage Prime Press excellent strength values of up to 525 MPa. This structure counteracts crack propagation and improves chipping resistance.
- High biaxial flexural strength of up to 525 MPa
- Reliable shade stability even after multiple firing
- High accuracy of fit, as there is almost no reaction layer after pressing
- Abrasion resistance and antagonist friendliness
- 4 different translucencies for every restorative challenge
- Combinability with Vintage LD layered porcelains and Vintage Art Universal stains
Vintage Prime Press offers the right shades and translucencies for all types of metal-free restorations, ranging from highly translucent for veneers to highly opaque for masking discoloured teeth or abutments.
Four different translucencies
- Enamel (E) – High, enamel-like light transmission
- High Translucency (HT) – Moderate translucency for crowns and bridges
- Low Translucency (LT) – Low translucency for slightly discoloured preparations
- High Opacity (HO) – High opacity for masking abutments and frameworks