For microfilled and hybrid composites
The Super-Snap and Super-Snap X-Treme polishing system consists of well-matched coated disks used for finishing and polishing microfilled and hybrid composites.
- Extremely thin and highly flexible
- No metal centre – eliminates risk of gouging
- Consistent 4-step contouring, finishing and polishing system
- Disk securely attached to the mandrel (maximum control during polishing)
Dental Practice: Contouring, finishing, polishing and super-polishing of composite restorations
- Contouring: Super-Snap disk black (coarse grit)
- Finishing: Super-Snap disk violet (medium grit)
- Polishing: Super-Snap disk green (fine grit)
- Super-polishing: Super-Snap disk red (superfine grit)
Super-Snap disks have elastic shank mounts which allow easy placing of the disks onto the mandrel. The disks are manufactured without a metal centre, thus avoiding gouging and discolouration of the composite or enamel. The thin disks are flexible, bending without breaking and allowing easier access to interproximal areas. The disks are available in standard (ø 12 mm) and mini (ø 8 mm) size.
Shapes & Product information as a PDF file