Advanced LED light-curing unit with broad band of wavelengths for veneering composites and 3D printing materials
Traditional LED light-curing units usually have blue and violet LEDs. The new Solidilite LED has white, blue and UV LEDs, covering a wavelength range of 380 to 650 nm, so it is well-equipped even for curing future generations of composite materials. The thermal energy produced by the white LEDs enhances and accelerates the curing process.
The Solidilite LED is not only multifunctional, but also features multi-wavelength light technology:
- 12 blue LEDs: wavelength range of 450 to 460 nm
- 12 white LEDs: maximum wavelength of 650 nm colour temperature of 5,000 K
- 6 UV LEDs: wavelength range of 380 to 390 nm
This light-curing unit is perfectly matched to the needs of Shofu’s veneering composites Solidex, Ceramage and Ceramage UP. However, the broad band of wavelengths and enormous efficiency of its LEDs extend its applications to the polymerisation of virtually all light-cured materials handled in dental laboratories.
- Equally well-suited for dental veneering composites and 3D printing materials
- User-friendly and convenient housing design, easy-to-operate unit
- Curing cycles shortened by up to 50 %
- Light modules operational for approx. 40,000 hours without any decrease in output
- Super-silent to operate
- Broad band of wavelengths 380 – 650 nm
- 24 high-power LEDs (12x blue + 12x white) and 6 UV LEDs
- 5 preset curing times selectable:
30, 60, 90, 180 seconds for composites
5 minutes for 3D printing materials
- LED timer lamp display
- Dimensions W 225 mm x D 330 mm x H 290 mm
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
Extra-large curing chamber
Thanks to the XXL curing chamber of the Solidilite LED, objects can be optimally placed and oriented together with their working models and split cast bases, and 3D-printed components can be post-cured with all their support structures. The turntable ensures that workpieces are exposed to light 360° without any shadows. Five preset curing times make the Solidilite LED very easy to operate. The times are matched to the materials used and range from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.