Light-curing micro hybrid composite
Ceramage contains 73 % by weight micro-fine ceramic particles, which are embedded in an organic polymer matrix and ensure excellent physical properties. The included light transmission is very close to natural dentine and enamel; hence Ceramage combines a natural colour reproduction with an extraordinary strength and elasticity and is the composite of choice for the production of any type of anterior or posterior restorations with any framework construction as well as highly stressed implant constructions.
Please use Pre-Opaque, Opaque and Opaque effect compounds of the Universal Opaque system!
- Excellent flexural and compressive strength
- Realisation of abrasion resistant occlusal facings
- Aesthetics by a tooth-like light refractive index
- Extensive range of translucent effect colours
- High colour stability
- Perfect viscosity and modelling properties
- Superb polishability and plaque resistance
- Fully veneered crowns, bridges, telescopic and implant-supported restorations
- Attachment works
- Occlusal restorations
- Inlays / onlays
- Long term temporaries
- Modifying conventional acrylic teeth