SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent
High-strength zirconia blanks featuring an integrated shade gradi-ent and natural translucency, suitable for virtually all CAD/CAM systems
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent is the ideal material for monolithic restorations, combining the high flexural strength of zirconia with the aesthetic potential of lithium disili-cate.
The design of the multilayer blanks not only mimics the structure of natural teeth in terms of shade – the layers also differ in translucency, ranging from 31 % in the cervical area to 34 % in the enamel area. So users can easily customise the value, chroma and translucency of a restoration by selecting the ideal nesting position in the blank. And a flexural strength of more than 1,000 MPa makes both anterior and posterior restorations highly durable and reliable.
The presintered round 98.5 mm zirconia blanks with a circumferential groove can be milled in virtually all CAD/CAM systems. They are available in five thicknesses, depending on the crown length and the planned shade gradient of cervical, den-tin and enamel areas.
- Combines the strength of zirconia and the natural aesthetics of lithium disilicate in one blank.
- Gives users greater peace of mind than other zirconia blanks with comparable translucency – in both multilayer and monolayer designs.
- The shades harmoniously merge into each other at the transitions between cervi-cal, dentin and enamel layers.
- Can be aesthetically adapted to any situation with Vintage Art Universal Stains and Glazes – including natural fluorescence.
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent multilayer blanks:
- Full-contour crowns and up to 6-unit bridges in the anterior region – for staining and glazing with Vintage Art Universal
- Reduced frameworks for crowns and up to 6-unit bridges in the ante-rior region – for creating the full contour with Vintage ZR enamel ma-terials
- Full-contour crowns and up to 3-unit bridges in the posterior region – for staining and glazing with Vintage Art Universal
- Reduced frameworks for crowns and up to 3-unit bridges in the posterior region – for creating the full contour with Vintage ZR enamel materials
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent monolayer blanks:
- Veneers, inlays and onlays on normally shaded teeth
Shades and Designs
The presintered 98.5 mm blanks with a circumferential groove are available in five thicknesses, seven multilayer shades and one colourless, transparent mono-layer version.