One bulk-fill system – two viscosities for all indications of conservative treatment
Packable or flowable: with the development of the Beautifil-Bulk system dentists can place increments up to 4 mm in thickness. This system features not only low shrinkage stress, but also effective optical diffusion processes for superior shade matching and aesthetics.
All Beautifil-Bulk products are multifunctional Giomer composites with bioactive filler particles, characterised by sustainable recharge and release of fluoride, anti-plaque effect, acid neutralisation and tooth structure remineralisation. The special filler structure and the glass core enable a natural light transmission and -diffusion and a balanced chameleon effect in the dentine and enamel area. Hence exceptionally aesthetic restorations can be achieved even with one shade only.
- Two viscosities – packable and flowable
- Low polymerisation shrinkage and shrinkage stress
- Excellent depth of cure for increments up to 4 mm in thickness
- Optimal shade match (chameleon effect)
- High radiopacity
- The slightly viscous Beautifil-Bulk Flowable can be easily and precisely applied directly from the syringe. It is very suitable as base liner for class I and II cavities, or as liner and filling material for small posterior cavities.
- Beautifil-Bulk Restorative is a packable, excellent sculptable material and stands occlusal stress up to 340 MPa. Its pasty, non sticky consistency makes it ideal for direct posterior restorations.