High-performance polishing compound for monolithic zirconia and lithium disilicate
ZirGloss allows you to professionally polish monolithic zirconia and lithium disilicate restorations to a high gloss in just a few seconds. The compound is based on diamond and alumina particles of well-matched grits, which are embedded in a carrier paste and control the removal rate and the gloss level.
ZirGloss releases its abrasive particles in a controllable way, depending on the contact pressure you apply to your goat or bison hair brush when polishing with your handpiece. You can accurately polish even the finest details of the occlusal anatomy. The result is a dense, high-gloss surface with all contours, virtually eliminating the need for final firing.
- Quickly polishes monolithic zirconia and lithium disilicate restorations to a high gloss
- Firm consistency, splatter-free when loading the brush
- Very economical to use
- Virtually eliminates the need for final firing
Polishing of restorations made of zirconia, lithium disilicate or porcelain
Achieve a high gloss in three steps
Final polishing with ZirGloss is an integral part of a systematic three-step process of extraoral surface treatment:
- Correcting and contouring with Dura-Green DIA diamond abrasives
- Prepolishing and finishing with ZiLMaster Coarse silicone polishers
- Gloss and super-polishing with ZirGloss high-performance polishing compound
The step-by-step increase in fineness from coarse to fine creates micro-finely sealed surfaces.
Product information as a PDF file